Re-categorisation to a Professional Client
Currently we have you classified in our system as a Retail Client. However, if you meet 2 of the following 3 criteria you may be eligible to opt up to become a Professional client:
- You have traded an average of 10 times in each of the last four quarters on CFDs or forex in significant size (with Amana and other providers)
- You hold an investment portfolio (including cash savings and financial instruments) exceeding €500,000 (with Amana and other brokers)
- You have worked for at least one year in the financial sector, in a position that has given you knowledge of Forex, CFD
If you meet the requirements and want to enquire about opting up to a professional client status, please fill in the following form.
Important To Note
Please be aware that if you choose the above alternative, you will be giving up certain protections that you can only have as a Retail Client of a European broker. You should make yourself aware of the protections that you will forfeit before considering the above alternative. You can find a list of the protections here:
- Financial Ombudsman (FOS)
- Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
- Guaranteed negative balance protection as per regulations.