Providing a variety of services to our clients in line with the highest international standards.
- Top-tier Banks: Amana Capital’s banking services (deposits & withdrawals) are provided through leading regional and international banks.
- Trading Products: Numerous financial instruments including Forex (Currencies), Spot Metals (Gold, Silver) and Futures (Crude Oil, Stock Indices).
- Trading Platforms: Multiple trading software including MetaTrader4 for Personal Computers, MAC and Smartphones (iOS, Android).
- Pricing and Execution: Very competitive spreads, flexible leverage up to 1:500, availability of mini & macro lots and market execution with positive slippage and no re-quotes.
- Various Account Funding Methods: Bank Wires and Credit/Debit Cards funding using Amana Capital’s Members area.
- Research and Analysis: Daily markets analysis forecasts and SMS alerts brought to you by Amana Capital’s Financial Portal souqelmal.com, in addition to other leading research providers such as Trading Central, Claws and Horns and Autochartist.
- Dedicated Client Service: 24-hours multilingual customer support via telephone, live chat, email and social media.
- Superior Multi-Country Regulations: British FCA (Registration Number: 605070), Emirati DFSA (Registration Number: F003269), Lebanese Central Bank (Registration Number: 60) and Cypriot CySec (Registration Number: 155/11).
- Segregated Client Accounts: Client funds are completely separate from Amana Capital’s funds.
- Protection on Deposits: Protection of clients’ funds by the British FSCS (Financial Services Compensation Scheme) & Cypriot ICF (Investor Compensation Fund).
- Robust Risk Management System: Stop Loss, Take Profit, Stop Buy/Sell, and Limit Buy/Sell to manage your risk and take advantage of market movements.
- Governed by European Legislation: MiFID Directive with a main objective to enhance financial transparency, and offer greater consumer protection in investment services.
- Leadership and Professionalism: Our shareholders and teams include top professionals with experience from international and regional companies.
- Audited by Top Auditing Firms: Audited by top international auditing firms such as PWC and Grant Thornton.
Working in a very strict regulatory environment to service our clients with full transparency and professionalism.
Tailoring our services to the Arabic trader.
- Physical presence Geographical presence or through our network of partners all over the region for better customer support.
- Intimate understanding of clients in the Middle East: Understanding the culture of all our customers.
- Professional and Bilingual Customer Support around the clock: Our professional customer support team is ready to help you with your inquiries instantly
- Local funding options with fast deposit and withdrawal: work with local banks and facilitate fast execution of the deposits and withdrawals.
- Genuine Arabic educational material: Our educational portal, SouqElmal.com offers genuine educational tools and material that are for the benefit of our traders.
Trade Forex With an Award Winning Brokerage Group
Best FX Trading Support
Best Middle East Forex Broker
Fastest Growing Broker
Best Regional FX Broker
Best Retail FX Provider
Best Standard Forex Broker
Customer Service Excellence
Most Transparent FX Broker
Best Financial Derivative Provider